Laman

Rabu, 22 Juli 2020

PERSONAL PRONOUN ( KATA GANTI)

Written and Posted by Pak Damin for the students of Grade 7A,7B and 7D SMP Negeri 1 Kayen.

PERSONAL PRONOUN ( KATA GANTI )
Personal Pronoun dalam Bahasa Indonesia disebut dengan Kata Ganti Benda.
Dalam Bahasa Inggris kita mengenal kata kata:

Subject        Kepunyaan            Object       ....Sendiri     Bahasa Indonesia

I                      my....                    me            myself           Saya
You                 your.....                you           yourself         Kamu
We                  our.......                 us             ourselves       Kita/Kami
They               their.....                 them        themselves    Mereka Sendiri
He                   his......                  him           himself          Dia (laki laki)
She                  her......                  her            herself           Dia (dia perempuan)
It                      its........                 it               itself               satu benda                                                   
Kata Ganti dari :
Toni                      he
Rini                      she
Toni and Rini     they
A teacher            he/she
5 teachers           they
You and I           we
A book                it
2 books                they
a cat                    he/she/it
3 cats                   they

The Examples :
I am a student.
This is my book.
Do you like me?
I do it by myself.

You are a good student.
Is he your father?
I like you.

We are happy.
Mr. Damin is our English teacher. 
Our parents like us.

They are our parentss.
Their parents are farmers.
Mrs. Rina has two children. She loves them.

She is my mother.
Mrs. Rina is her mother.
I like her.

Ahmad is my brother.
He is very handsome.
I like him.
His car is good.

Please watch this Video!



Tugas Siswa:

1. Tulis materi Personal Pronoun di lembar Folio yang tertulis warna biru.
2. Tulis materi Personal Pronoun dalam Buku Catatan yang tertulis warna biru.
3. Hafalkan Personal Pronoun sebagai Subject, Kepunyaan, Obyek.

2 komentar: